Remotely Close Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Site has a designated COVID-19 Compliance Officer
• Site-specific COVID-19 safety plan posted at all site entrances and exits • Personal protective equipment is provided daily as needed
- Face coverings are being worn by everyone on Site
- Staff are trained in the use of PPE and social distancing
- A log of all COVID-19 training provided to staff is maintained
- Staff observed properly using PPE
- Digital or individual copies of all documents are to be provided to avoid sharing
- Daily attendance log of all personnel on Site is maintained
- A copy of this County of King DPH Order of Health Office is distributed to each Staff member.
- The Site is to be completely secure to prevent access by the public
SOCIAL DISTANCE POLICIES:
- Stop/start times staggered to reduce quantity of workers
- A minimum of 6 feet distance between each person except to carry out certain filming requirements. Distances marked on floor.
- A minimum of 8 feet distancing for music related productions for brass and wind sections and singers – or engineering controls such as plastic barriers.
- Prohibits gatherings except for safety meetings or as strictly necessary to carry our tasks associated with the project
- Prohibits visitors
- Minimizes interactions and maintains social 6 feet distancing of delivery workers and 3rd party staff
- Prohibits staff from using others’ phones and/or personal equipment
- Work tools that must be used by more than one person. must be cleaned and disinfected with agent that is effective against COVID-19 before use by another.
- Rooms have posted capacities that include social distancing.
- Site has directional traffic arrows to prevent contact or crowding in hallways.
- Minor children may be accompanied by no more than 2 adults. Nothing is to be touched except as part of film making.
HANDWASHING / SANITISIZING POLICIES:
- Hand-washing stations or hand sanitizers are at entrances to Site and in multiple locations.
- Individual containers of hand sanitizer may be provided to each person upon arrival at Site each day as needed. Hand sanitation should be done frequently throughout workday
POSTED SIGNS & POSTERS:
- Personnel with signs/symptoms of COVID-19, and those who are quarantined, are not allowed on Site
- Do not touch face with unwashed hands or gloves
- Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and water or rub on hand sanitizer for 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces and objects frequently
- Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing or use crook of elbow or sleeve
- Maintain minimum of 6 feet distancing at all times
- Screening protocol posted at entrance to Site
- Cleaning and disinfection protocol posted at entrances and exits of Site
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING POLICIES:
- Cleaning and disinfecting done frequently of all high-traffic/high touch point areas including:
- meeting areas, lunch and break areas, trailers, entrances and exits, hand-wash areas, tools, equipment, counter tops, desks, table tops, restroom fixtures, door knobs, light switches
- All personnel performing cleaning and disinfection provided proper PPE • Cleaning and decontamination is accomplished with good ventilation • Daily cleaning and vacuuming done by janitorial crew versed in COVID-19 protocols
- Adequate time in the workday to allow for proper cleaning and decontamination provided
- Disinfectant should be on EPA List N to assure protection against COVID-19
- Trucks and vans are disinfected after each use.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY SPREAD REDUCTION POLICIES:
- Carpooling to and from Site is prohibited (except for member of same household) • Use of vans to include plans for social distancing
- Sharing food or beverage is prohibited
- Use of microwaves, water coolers and other similar shared equipment is prohibited. • Single serve containers of beverages and food are encouraged
- Eating and drinking are only permitted in designated areas
- Leaving Site during the workday is prohibited unless work related and directed to do so
- Personnel advised to stay home if any symptoms related to COVID-19 are experienced
COVID-19 COMPLIANCE OFFICER MUST:
- Conduct daily screening of all personnel who enter Site and at least once thereafter
- Prohibit personnel who do not pass screening from entering Site • Report personnel who fail screening to management
- Take remedial measures if any person on Site becomes symptomatic
- Retain all attendance and screening results in separate file, maintaining privacy • Work with county health officer if called upon to do so
- Ensure implementation of all recommended safety and sanitation requirements
Conduct briefings in person or via email:
- Review sanitation and hygiene procedures
- Solicitation of feedback for improving safety and sanitation
- Convey updated information relative to COVID-19
- Emergency protocols in the event of exposure or suspected exposure
- COVID-19 testing will be available for those in close contact with this person
- Work ceases in all areas where ill person was until decontamination complete. • Personnel in close contact with this person shall be quarantined for 14 days.
- Decontamination by outside vendor of the Site will take place upon discovering a person who is symptomatic
- COVID-19 Compliance Officer is authorized to stop non-compliant activity and bring back to compliance
CRAFT SERVICES & CATERING
- All food and drink must be in single serving containers
- All additional Public Health Requirements to be followed
- Food and drink consumed only in designated spaces
- Single Serve Lunches / No Buffets
WARDROBE, HAIR, AND MAKE UP
- Hands on assistance with these services to be limited to cast that require it and cannot do it themselves
- Actors and crew to sanitize hands before styling and costume session. Face masks to be worn.
- Actors to remain silent during make-up application to avoid spreading droplets For questions or comments about this protocol:
Contact Ira McCully. firstname.lastname@example.org 530.559.4899