What is "Unified Communications as a Service" or "UCaaS?" Simply put, UCaaS combines your telephone, video communication platform, chat, social media, and company calendar into one seamless communications experience for mobile and remote employees.
Effective UC can also help CIOs simplify data management, satisfy privacy requirements, and solve quality of service (QoS) issues. The “as-a-Service” model is flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. These are just a few of the benefits, but there are many more.
Contact us today to find out how UCaaS can help your business streamline.
- Describe your current communications infrastructure?
- What are the features of your current communication stack? What features are lacking?
- What challenges do you currently experience with your communications?
- What goals do you have for your communications capabilities?
- How are you leveraging the cloud in other areas of your organization?
- What methods do your current communications providers use to ensure24/7/365 business continuity for your organization? What if a natural disaster strikes?
- How do you currently maintain security and compliance across your communications channels?
- Would you characterize your communications systems as flexible or inflexible?
- Why? Are they compatible or incompatible with other systems and platforms?
- How would you characterize the total cost of ownership for your communications platforms and tools? Is it higher than you think it should be? How does it compare to your peer organizations?
Remotely Close can help answer and solve your communication challenges.