MeetUp is Logitech’s premier ConferenceCam designed for small conference rooms and huddle rooms.
With a room capturing, super-wide 120° field of view and 4K optics, MeetUp makes every seat at the table clearly visible.
MeetUp’s integrated audio is optimized for huddle room acoustics and delivers an exceptional sound experience.
- Super-wide 120° FOV enables everyone in the room to be seen, even people sitting close to the camera or at the edges of the room
- Audio system—3 microphones and a custom-tuned speaker specifically optimized for huddle room acoustics
- All-in-one design is compact and minimizes cable clutter
- Enables multiple high quality HD video resolutions—Ultra 4K, 1080p, 720p
- Motorized pan/tilt, zoom and presets for 3 camera views at the push of a button on remote control
- Doubles as a speakerphone with easy connection to Bluetooth® mobile devices
- USB plug-and-play with PC, Mac® and Chrome devices
- Works with most UC and video conferencing applications
Most video conference cameras have such a narrow view
you can’t see everyone in room.
MeetUp brings a much wider 120° field of view to huddle
rooms. So even people sitting close to the camera or at the
edges of the room are always in the picture.
Video cameras have really poor audio quality which
causes frustration on both ends of the call.
MeetUp delivers amazing sound quality with three built in mics
plus a speaker—specifically tuned for ultra-clear voice pick-up
and projection in small conference rooms.
People at the far end of the huddle room table can’t be
heard on video calls.
Easily extend the voice range of MeetUp to 14 feet with our
optional Expansion Mic.
We’d like to equip our small conference rooms for video
meetings but it’s too expensive and complicated.
MeetUp is an all-in-one solution so it’s a breeze to add video to
any huddle room. Just plug it into a laptop or PC-connected TV
monitor, launch your VC app and go.
Video cameras don’t work with mobile devices for
Easily connect any Bluetooth® phone to MeetUp and use it as
a speakerphone for voice-only conferences.
How can we be sure it will work with the video
conferencing apps we already use?
The camera works with virtually any video conferencing app.
And it’s certified to work seamlessly with all major video
conferencing apps like Skype® for Business, Cisco Jabber,
Vidyo, Zoom and many other cloud platforms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.